Popular posts from this blog
Sinthan Top, Kashmir
Petrified Forest National Park, AZ
Previous : Day 5 (part 1) - Canyon De Chelly National Monument Day 5 (part 2) of road trip . From Canyon De Chelly to Petrified Forest took about 2 hours via highway 91. The fog got left behind somewhere along the way :) From my research done on this park, a time of 3 to 4 hours was given as sufficient time to experience the park. We reached the park around 2 PM and entered via Painted Desert Visitor Center. We had our lunch and then picked park map from the visitor center. Our first stop was Painted desert. The rocks were more red and light red color. I guess because of lack of sunlight, we did not see any other colors. Here is a picture of this Painted Desert. . Here is another picture with more red effect (I disabled some option - I think it was white balance in camera which made the picture have more red than normal). In the park, we came across Painted Desert Inn. It was quite a place in the middle of almost nowhere. ...





Comments